Stressless Reno Office Chair (Medium)
Prices too low to advertise -
please call for current pricing1-877-767-1238
Ekornes Stressless Reno Office (M) at a Glance:
Transform your office or home office into a haven with this posh high-back office chair. It’s generous size, padded armrests, and wooden base lend to a luxurious feel compared to traditional office chairs. It’s meticulously engineered design cradles your body where you need it most thanks to the innovative technologies of the Plus and Glide systems. Experience the support it offers for your neck and the lumbar region of your back when you lean into it’s soft, foam cushions. Move throughout your office with easy on industrial wheels and a 360 swivel. This office chair is built to improve posture and maximize productivity.
What to Like About the Reno Office (M):
- The Reno (M) is the perfect plush office chair for people of average height and weight.
- Experience the Plus and Glide systems adjust to support the lumbar region of the back and neck each time your body moves.
- No detail was forgotten in the design of this chair. Perforated foam is molded over it’s durable steel frame with an extra layer of space-age foam added for optimal comfort and support.
- With a proud endorsement by the American Chiropractic Association, Ekornes is famous for designing home and office furniture with ergonomic comfort and support.
The Bottom Line:
You’ll have no regrets the instant you sink into it’s plush cushion and lean back to experience its built-in comfort. You’ll hardly feel like you’re working as the chair works for you to adjust to your every move. The Plus and Glide systems offer a level of comfort you’ve never experienced in an office chair. That’s the Stressless promise.
Reno Office (M) Dimensions & Features:
- Chair dimensions: Width: 31, Height: 41 ¾, x 48 ½, Depth: 29 ½
- Seat height: 17 ¾ x 20 ½
- Reno Office (M) fabric/leather/upholstery options: Choose from Batick, Paloma, Cori, Royalin, and Fabric
- Wood options: laminated European beech is suitable for staining in various colors
- Glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel
Shipping options for the Reno Office (M):
We ship to any address in all 50 United States. Ask for details regarding shipments to Canada. For quality assurance, all Reno Office (M) shipments must be insured for accident, loss, or damage. Once your shipment leaves our facility, a tracking number is provided via email. Unless otherwise stated, delivery means “to your door”. Shipments must be signed for by someone over 18 years of age.
Warranty and Guarantees for the Reno Office (M):
Ekornes offers a 10-year warranty on the internal mechanism. A 1-year warranty covers the leather upholstery. This is assuming the product has been cared for and maintained using recommended guidelines for leather furniture. Returns must be discussed within 48 hours of delivery.
About Ekornes Stressless Furniture:
Ekornes has been creating furniture in Norway since 1934. In 1971, they launched the Stressless recliner using new technology to enhance comfort. Over the years, they developed the Plus™ system and Glide system to create a recliner or office chair that adjusts to the needs of each individual.